Looking for ways to connect with other family preservation warriors? The 2019 Saving Our Sisters Summit will be held Thursday, February 28 2019 – Saturday, March 2, 2019 in Orlando, Florida. A current Summit Schedule can be found by visiting https://savingoursistersadoption.org/2019-sos-summit-schedule/
Some of the featured topics will be:
- A Modern Handmaid’s Tale: Adoption in the Hospital
- What is a Sister on the Ground?
- Adoption in Our School Systems
- Adoption in Our Places of Worship
Get hands on information, education, and tools to help you become a family preservation warrior.
Featured guests will include:
- Dr. Beth Jarrett, MD, MS, FACS – a general surgeon practicing in Hawaii
- Macy Oosthuizen, LCSW – adoptee and one of two adoption competent therapists in the state of Florida.
This is a great opportunity to network with like-minded people and make new friends and connections while learning how to help with the mission of SOS.
Coming from out of town?
There are rooms reserved specifically for Summit guests at the DoubleTree by Hilton.
For more information or to reserve your ticket and hotel room please visit: https://savingoursistersadoption.org/2019-sos-summit-information/